Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Chicago from the river....



Studio Beads in Deerfield, IL is fabulous, made more so by the team of proprietors Jessica Lundevall and Donna Zaidenberg. My week in their company and with the students of the area made for an action packed creative time. Thank you to all of you, I thoroughly enjoyed myself!

Monday I had a day in Chicago with my weeklong accomplice, Jess of Jess Imports. We went to the new wing of the Art Institute and took an architectural tour of the river, then met up with my LONGTIME (since second grade) friend, Michael Desmond, who was in Chicago for the restaurant convention where we got together for a lovely meal!

Next up? A slide show in Lexington, MA on the 27th through the Bead Designer International group and then off to Las Vegas where I will be attending the awards ceremony for the Saul Bell Awards, then directly on to Bead & Button. Whew, so much to do, so little time!

1 comment:

Andrew Thornton said...

WOW! Now you are a traveling woman!