Sunday, November 2, 2008

May we have a taste...of Victory that is!



Who will be out celebrating this week???? Come on over to the Civic Center Marriott in Oakland this coming weekend to the ever wonderful B.A.B.E. show. I will be there, teaching Thursday and Friday (come and take a class!) and exhibiting Saturday and Sunday. Then I fly into Philadelphia on Monday and set up for the The Philadelphia Museum of Art Craft Show (what a mouthful!) This show is always so beautiful. The Women's Committee do such a beautiful job of making it lovely, importing all kinds of foliage and flowers and such.

1 comment:

HappyDayArt! said...

Are you there in Philadelphia Gail!

I love my latest beads of yours. It was fun seeing you and giving you a big hug. Don't work too hard! I hope your thumbs are doing better. Things could be worse, but isn't it the way? The things you use the most go a little wonky? xo Catherine