Monday, May 5, 2008

A Fantasy....


When the stresses of my life get too large I often goof that prison would be a viable option....no mortgage payment, no food prep, no child motivation, nothing but time.....and where better to flesh out that fantasy. Alcatraz rules!

Just home from a great...but long... trip to D.C. and the west coast. I had a lovely time last Friday when I visited the Cliff House for breakfast and then headed to the deYoung museum where the art of Oceania took hold of me and transported me to another time altogether. I love San Francisco and can only imagine the views from Alcatraz island!

My time with Lisa Niven Kelly and beaducation
was great! She is an awesome human, we had fun and got a lot of work done. Keep your eye on her site for many new offerings, including a free online class to feature felt beadmaking as well as two feltmaking classes, a treasure pouch and a pair of embellished earrings.

The NORCAL Bead Society show was fun, always too brief. I love that I get to connect with all of my bay area friends, and want to thank you for your ongoing support. I look forward to BABE already.

No comments: