Monday, September 27, 2010

Manhole Covers and Ovaries




My personal and current mission is to marry these two things, along with preparing for a month long journey. I leave next Sunday for Denmark, Sweden and the Netherlands....did I say for a MONTH? Daunting facts given my life here, caring sometimes via satellite for my sick dad who lives 3 hours away. This life offers us so many challenges. I am amazed, perplexed and touched by lifes many permutations and so grateful for the generosity of spirit that prevails, if you let it.

I don't know how to put my Big Cartel Shop site on hold for the month. I guess I will deactivate it so that people aren't left wanting, but I don't want you to think that I have abandoned it or gone out of business, it's just until the first week in November.

I will try to post occasionally from the open road, I find as I travel a more urgent need to stay in touch emerges.

I hope that this fine Autumn weather is stirring all souls to create and love and carry on the best you can!

No comments: