Sunday, October 3, 2010

Be here now.





This is the challenge, my own personal challenge that is. My work calls for me to 'be here now' as well as WAY out in front of myself. The pictures of these new Assemblage/Bronze pieces are examples of upcoming workshops at Crystal Creations/Beads Gone Wild in W. Palm beach Dec. 10-12 and The Bead House in Bristol, RI, February 19-20. I am loving the thought of pulling together all of these ideas, FastFire BronzeClay, new and old Brass findings, color and personal objects.

I leave today for my trip and my focus feels like the autofocus on my camera only spanning time, from here, NOW, to way ahead, to here again.

This favorite photo taken in Oregon last year at this time while Meesh and I pranced around the pumpkin patch, look at that sky.

No comments: