Friday, February 13, 2009

Dessert, anyone?



I am at the airport after a lovely time away. Headed back to cold country with a mountains worth of work to get through in 3 days! The irony of this business is that sometimes there is absolutely no time for reflection, just a push on for the next event. I did spend 30 minutes in the sun yesterday replenishing my vitamin D, the weather here in Tucson has been glorious as has been seeing a large group of friends!!!

This world is so full of activity. Yesterday was my mothers 81st birthday, she got calls from all 6 of her children. The calls came from Buenos Aeries, Pearl Harbor, Seattle, Washington, D.C., central Pennsylvania and Tucson. I sometimes fantasize that we all have a string attached.....how long would it take for total gridlock?

Next stop? Detroit.

No comments: