Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Off to Baltimore....


Any one going to the Baltimore Bead Society Show In Colombia, MD this weekend? Be there or be square is what I say! I'll be there with a nice variety of inventory including many new shawl pins/hair sticks.

One of the great things about my job is that I get to travel around and sometimes my travels take me close to family and friends. This trip to Maryland brings me close enough to stay with my eldest brother Michael who will turn 58 tomorrow so we will have a nice chance to celebrate!

So.... we have gone from the deep freeze of last week to unseasonably warm temps. which turns my world into mud city. It felt so good yesterday to actually have the sun warm on my face.

I'm off to assemble some more earrings....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gail, I was at the Baltimore Show, and I've purchased your beads previously at the DC show and in PA. No purchase yesterday, as I have yet to "do/make" the necklaces, but I got inspired yesterday. Over the holidays set up more "accessible" work space, hopefully to get be back in the groove. I have always so admired your work, it is just incredible. Yesterday I noted somebody with a book, but by then I was distracted so didn't ask about it. Today I had an ah ha flash to check out the book, and went to your website. What a surprise, you've updated your website since I last visited, and it's just great! So, great to be able to purchase online (as well as shows), but online is good. Will now order the book, and maybe a bead. I can't ever figure our the blog username thing, so I've discovered, I can do anonymous --- I am Molly Nash in Baltimore. Hope all is well with you!