Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fondness for dapping!


I love the simplicity of this tool! As you might know my mission is to turn anything 2D into 3D, this makes my job really easy.

The new year is starting off well, as I said in my last post....my trip to Texas was a delight, tomorrow I drive to Baltimore to set up for the Baltimore Bead Society Show which will go through the weekend.

I am then home to finely tune my offerings for my time in Tucson.

If you are interested in spending a fun, informative and productive day in the midst of all of your shopping madness while in Tucson, sign up for a one day extravaganza at the studio of Anne Mitchell where she and I are offering a class in reshaping metals, making components more easily used and adding color to them. Two dates are available, February 2 and 11. Please come join us! I have some fabulous new shapes that we can alter!!!

No comments: