Tuesday, February 24, 2009



I am home and somewhat rested after a grand adventure! The Great Lakes Bead Workers Guild is comprised of a whole great batch of lovely, helpful and warm individuals that saw to caring for the 5 of us teachers in a thorough and thoughtful way, I want to send grand thanks out to each and every one of you, it was a special 5 days spent in your care! Time spent with my 4 friends was nothing but hilarious, laughter being the best medicine, of course!

We had a great little storm while there which was met with an intrepid response, funnily enough.....I flew home and the same storm caught up with me here and made my trip home from the airport a bit hairy.

I'm in the process of pulling myself and my belongings back together, setting my sights on March. With the new month comes a trip to Santa Fe, with big social plans as well as teaching and vending. This trip is followed up by an adventure to Switzerland and England to teach both Glass and Felt making. Hardly a time to let down and relax!!!! I have a marvelous job and am so grateful for all of the support that I receive in doing what I love.

2 comments:

Juanita Burton said...

GAIL!!! What a great 4 days...I miss you already. I had a blast. Maybe you will design something new for us to get into next year. Sure hope you come back to the Big D and the GLBG! LOL. I'll be adding a blog post this week about the fun classes I had with you - with photos. PS. I wanted to "follow" your blog, as well as link up together, but yours is not set up that way...boo hoo. If you add that option, please send me a message. My blog is http://lookie-lookies.blogspot.com/. Hugs to you Wonderful, Crazy, Woman! Juanita Bitonti

Marcia DeCoster said...

Ah, I had such a great time at GLBG myself. Would have loved to have been hanging out with your there! And I wont' be in Santa Fe either, darn it all. See you in June, Marcia