Thursday, March 19, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE!!!!!!!

This morning I will see my friend and Shiatsu practitioner, Shunji. This is long overdue. In a two hour session I leave feeling entirely integrated in body, mind and spirit. The wonders of a healer.

My time in Santa Fe was so lovely. The show was excellent and with the prospects of a yearly continuity, promises to only get better. My sisters came to visit and we met up with a step brother and his wife and had a 'family reunion'. I am home, recharged, filled with warmth and good ideas, ready to move on into the next phase.....preparing for my trip to Creative Glass in two of their locations, one in Switzerland, the other in Kent, England where I will be teaching both glass beadmaking and Felting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aha... I finally found the source of all those clicks to my shiatsu picture.
You may want to save the pic to your site or at least unlink me.

TY
Denise