Sunday, January 3, 2010

cross bones...


As I was walking, walking, joyfully walking, the streets, avenues and alleys of Kyoto, I happened upon this sign. Thought of Meesh and wondered what this sign was telling me, if anyone can read it, please let me know what it was telling us....curious with its attachments and all.

In wanting to be as efficient as possible regarding the outpouring of people's desire to help surrounding the proposed ebay auction to start a trust for Meesh's boys, Jordy and Seren, I thought that I would include the following letter that I have drafted, just to save any more typing than is necessary.

I say Thanks again to all, what a wonderful thing...to rally around and want to make a difference.


If you would like to be part of this auction please read on,

I am thinking that the best way to proceed is for people to determine what
they would like to contribute to the auction and if you could photograph it
to be shown in a clear, 'intriguing and eye catching light' with the
emphasis on the piece/product, and not the background it would be best.

These images are what we would use for an ebay auction in the near future.

If people could do the photography and send the image to either Anne
Mitchell, aemitchell6482@yahoo.com or myself, gail@gailcrosmanmoore.com and
then send the piece/object/parts along with a description and a copy of the image to:

Anne Mitchell
1004 W. Alameda St.
Tucson, AZ 85745

It would be perfect.

I decided to write a 'group letter' as this is gaining momentum and with
only my one hand in working order answering individually was a challenge.

The outpouring of love and support is so grand, thank you awesome and
generous humans!

My very best,
gail

No comments: