Friday, February 25, 2011

Next up, NORCAL and Santa Fe....




alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5577607843606521250" />

So many factions of a life scream for attention, I try to choose wisely. Sometimes I just go with what is more fun, ahh, the choices we make.

I am gathering materials to take into Boston for a weekend workshop I am taking in making molds for casting. Included are natural forms, altered natural forms, some already made pieces and some fun shapes. We'll see where it leads.

Pictures included today are of the 3 classes that I am teaching in Santa Fe. Class signups are going well, there is still some space, though. I'd love to have you aboard. For those that have already signed up, Thank you....we are in for a fun time! I am really looking forward to this trip, for March 5th I will be in Oakland, CA at the NORCAL Bead Society Show, and then I'll make my way towards Santa Fe, stopping to visit my friends Susan and Richard in Sebastopol, CA.

I won't have a booth in Santa Fe, my teaching location will be in The Lodge. I will have supplies and a mini trunk show going on in my classroom, if you are in the area at lunchtime or before and after class, I'd love to see you!

It is snowing AGAIN this morning, a heavy, wet snow. I rest in the knowledge that as each day passes we are closer to the shift towards spring. What a welcome promise....

1 comment:

Renee Troy said...

After scrolling down your posts in amazement, I had to stop and tell you how beautiful your creations are. What delightful eye candy and I am now a fan.

Sorry to know about your husband and hope he is doing better.

A Fan,
Renee