Thursday, April 24, 2008

Finally....



The daffodils are in full bloom and it has been almost a week since we have had a frost...looks like we are on the right track!

I am packing for a complicated journey in terms of organizing. I leave tomorrow for 9 days to include stopping in D.C. for a weekend bead show at the Bohrer Center in Gaithersburg.

I then fly out to California where I will be shooting three videos with the innovative Beaducation team! Three Feltmaking classes, what a great idea Lisa has going.

Lastly I will be setting up to sell my wares in Oakland at the City Center Marriott with The NORCAL Bead Society. Links to their site don't appear to be working. The show will only be on Saturday, I hope to see you there. Always a good time!

In the process of all of these plans I am feeling choked by the airlines imposition of limiting baggage allowances. Most all of them are decreasing allowable luggage to 1 50 pound check through.....yes, choked. I can't make a usual 'outing' to a show with the soon to be passed allowance, I often pay for a third bag, much less trying to pack for these 3 situations!

I will return May 4. As of now all orders are in the mail and most correspondence is caught up with.

No comments: