Friday, May 29, 2009

Where these favorite things lead me....



The eggs lead to larvae which leads to explosives.

Sort of like the inside of my brain this morning as my ADD really gets rolling. I leave tomorrow EARLY AM to head for Las Vegas, I'll spend three nights, hopefully with my friend of 45 years! Nothing like last minute decisions. Tomorrow evening there will be the Saul Bell awards dinner, followed Sunday by a photo shoot of all of the winners to be used in next years ad campaign. Also going on in L.V. is the Wholesale Crafts show, I'll plan to stop in as well as sniff out sequins in the land of glitz.

Tuesday I head right to Milwaukee where I will meet up with so many of my friends and acquaintances to laugh, teach and sell things at the annual Bead and Button show. Always a good time.

If you place an order I won't get to it until after June 8. Thanks for your patience.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited that you're heading this way! We're all geared up for the show here at BeadStyle, Bead&Button, and Art Jewelry magazines. Classes have already started, and I can't wait to get to the Marketplace this weekend! For more info, go to BeadAndButtonShow.com.