Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Murphy's Law and my teeth....


A trip to the dentist this morning provided me with yet another unheard of problem that needed to be fixed......he first needed to CUT off a BRAND NEW crown.... I swear, good thing I know and like my dentist so well. I can hardly believe what can and does go wrong with my teeth!

While in the chair with the whine and chatter of the various wheels necessary to cut through the gold I was able to escape into my own mind. I had some good ideas for sculpture, sort of having to do with teeth and octopii and then I come home to find this image on the internet. Let's see if they (my ideas, not these squid) can come to fruition.

I got an email from my friend Marian Ueki in San Francisco yesterday, she has a new and very cute website up and running, have a LOOK!

I am gearing up to head into Boston on Thursday to exhibit at "The Best Little Bead Show" to be held at the Holiday Inn in Dedham, Friday from 10-7 and Saturday 10-4. Come on by. Terri and Phil Davison of Funky Stuff put on a really nice show.

No comments: